Moment of wow-ness

Hot on the heels (ish) of the final page of Wonder Woman #1, we get this wonderful bit from Justice League of America #0:



Not just an homage, but an actual flashback to the mod-era, depowered, boutique-owning, Peel-esque Diana Prince, The New Wonder Woman!

What's more, the scene was set on the old JLA satellite, and the art even looks like it culd have been done by that old stalwart, Dick Dillin. (I don't know which of the 23 artists credited in the book did the page, but I suspect Dick Giordano had a hand in it.) It sure warmed this old fan's heart.

Of course, I really couldn't make heads or tails of the book. I mean, I recognized that the yesterdays were little snippets of history, and I can guess that the tomorrows were previews, but are these real pasts and futures? Does this mean that Wonder Woman White is part of accepted continuity? Is that a new Earth-2 on the monitor doohickey? Why do I even ask these questions? My head hurts.